A comfortable knee-length dress boasting a print ornate with flowers and vines in natural green against warm mustard yellow to replicate the intricacy of Florentine prints. This dress crafted from organic cotton mul highlights floral motif patches with glass bead embroidery on the bodice and adjustable cloth loop tie-up along the neckline. The dress is detailed with wide puff sleeves and a pleated waist which gives it volume and movement. Enhance this dress with our equally ornate Padma Scrunchie.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block kalamkari print
- Naturally dyed
- Mustard yellow with hints of madder red and dirty green
- The model is 5’ 7” and is wearing size S/M
ILAMRA’s mission focuses on acquainting slow fashion enthusiasts with the colossal world of sustainable fashion and the various processes involved in its production. Many of our pieces use dyes extracted naturally that are then hand-block printed onto fabrics. This practice of Kalamkari printing has been synonymous with ethnic and traditional designs, but at ILAMRA, we constantly broaden our horizons by integrating modern designs and patterns with traditional kalamkari block printing.
- XXS/XS - 35"
- S/M - 35"
- XL/XXL - 36"
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring