Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
All the content included on this site, such as text, graphics(the ones copyright ILAMRA), logos, designs, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ILAMRA and protected by India and International copyright laws.
Our visual content on the website showcases our inspiration behind every creation. Please note these images have been sourced via the internet and are not being used for commercial purpose. They are merely to express the story and mood behind every piece.
Each of our products and prints is the intellectual property of ILAMRA. These pieces and prints can not be used without our consent and are protected by India and International copyright laws.
By visiting www.ilamra.com, you agree that the laws of India, under the Hyderabad jurisdiction, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and ILAMRA or its affiliates.
How to place an order:
1. Select quantity and size. Click ‘Add to cart’.
2. After a careful review of all products in your cart, click on ‘View Cart’.
3. Once you click on view cart, you will be directed to the billing page.
4. You can pay via your PayPal account or your credit/debit card via PayUmoney
5. Enter your bank details. Once the payment has been confirmed, an invoice via email will be sent to you.
Shipping and Delivery:
1. The methods we use for making our product require a lot of care and attentiveness due to which our products take time to be made.
2. The shipping fee will be added to your total bill based on the delivery location. All international and domestic shipping charges will be mentioned at the checkout.
3. Once confirmed, your order will take 2-3 weeks (3-4 weeks during Indian Monsoon season) to be shipped out. We will do our best to make the delivery as shorter and as seamless as possible.
To provide to you a seamless and quick delivery, we use trusted logistic services like Aramex.
1. Once you receive the product and wish to exchange it, send an email under the subject- ‘Request for Exchange (Invoice No.)’ to within 5 days of receiving the product. The email should consist of an image of the piece purchased. Any exchange can be made only under the following circumstances,
2. After the request for exchange has been made, please ship the product along with the accompanying papers, labels and tags to the below address.
Sai Smruthi Apartments,
3. As we receive the product, the product for exchange will be thoroughly scrutinised for any damage or wear and only then is processed further. The product will not be eligible for an exchange if there are any signs of wear or damage.
4. The shipping cost for exchange to us will be borne by you, while the shipping cost for delivery to you will be borne by us.
5. As we work on a made-to-order basis, any product once purchased cannot be returned.
Only exchanges are permitted.
1. Once the product has been exchanged, the same product cannot be exchanged again.
2. As our products are only made using natural dyes and are hand-printed, no two batches of cloth are the same in terms of print positioning and colour. Although, there wouldn’t be a significant difference from the reference image on the website.
3. Any product undergoing the exchange process can only be exchanged for a product of a higher-priced or same value as compared to the purchased piece.
Returns and Cancellations:
Orders once placed can be cancelled within a period of 24 hours after which no cancellation will be possible.
As we work on a made-to-order basis, only exchanges are permitted and hence returns are not possible.
Orders cancelled within 24 hours of placement get a full refund.
We agree that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Site and visitors, such as the number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Only those of our employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
You can also shop for our products here