This relaxed yet elegant beige co-ord set is made using soft cotton mul, featuring the famous Indian Paisley in a medley of earthy tones like deep indigo, madder red and rosy pink. Comfort and versatility being the central theme, this set includes a breezy effortless top with spaghetti straps and slits on either side and free-flowing pants with front zip closure and pockets.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Beige with hints of indigo, madder red and blush pink
- Model is 5’ 7” and is wearing size S
In this dynamic world dominated by fast-fashion retailers, ILAMRA takes a step back to connect with nature’s rhythms and timeless fashion by incorporating ancient and indigenous techniques of fabric printing. The synergy of age-old artistry with contemporary designs is one of our efforts to revive local crafts and empower the artisans behind the process. Currently, we work with the only unit in the world that continues to practice the art of Kalamkari hand block printing using natural dyes.
Product Lengths -
- Top - 38.5" for all sizes.
- Bottom - 38.5" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring