The intricate design of the Chambakya print featuring rose apples, leaves, and tendrils printed on a cotton mul fabric is transformed into a breezy yet elegant knee-length dress with exaggerated puffy sleeves. Completed with a pleated bust and loop tie-up along the neckline; allowing you to transform it based on your mood. This dress pairs well with a glass of wine while lounging in the vineyards.
- Made in South India
- Naturally dyed
- Kalamkari hand block print
- Created within a 350 km radius
- Madder red and beige
- The model is 5' 6" and is wearing size S/M
Made in the only Kalamkari unit in the world that continues to practice the age-old technique of natural dyeing. ILAMRA cherishes the relationship between mankind and nature and draws inspiration from its various elements. This dress is inspired by the local flora of Kerala and dyed using the roots of madder plants.
- XXS/XS - 35"
- S/M - 35"
- L/XXL - 36"
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring