The garden of Eden comes alive in this dress featuring delicate floral prints in indigo on a stark white background. This knee-length dress made from organic cotton mul highlights glass bead embroidery on the bodice in dual shades of pink and adjustable cloth loop tie-up along the neckline. The Nilah dress is completed by dramatic wide puffed sleeves and a relaxed silhouette making it perfect for brunch on bright sunny days, a trip to the local flea market or a walk on the pier. Pair this dress with our Ariana Scrunchie for a lovely relaxed vibe.
- Made in South India
- 100% Organic cotton mul
- Hand block kalamkari print
- Naturally dyed
- Indigo and off-white
- The model is 5’ 7” and is wearing size S/M
The intricate prints on our clothing are a part of the legacy of a sole third-generation kalamkari artist who uses natural dyes in the printing process. This floral print is reminiscent of lush hills and valleys which provide us with the raw materials needed to make this fabric. The cotton mul fabric is sourced from GOTS certified cotton farms in South India and the natural dye is made from leaves plucked from the indigo shrubs grown in the hamlets around Tindivanam, Tamil Nadu, where the practice of extracting indigo dyes has been carried out for centuries.
- XXS/XS - 35"
- S/M - 35"
- XL/XXL - 36"
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring