A unique encounter of delicate florals and bold geometric patterns is reflected in this baroque-esque print in contrasting shades of yellow and dirty green. This eccentric and comfortable dress made from 100% organic cotton features a green embroidered scallop bodice with spaghetti straps, pleats and cutouts at the waist followed by a flowy knee-length skirt with scallop embroidered hemlines.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Naturally dyed
- Yellow and dirty green on off-white
- Model is 5' 7" and wearing size S
As an Indian sustainable brand, ILAMRA puts its best foot forward in representing Indian textile craftwork globally by incorporating elements privy to Indian culture through modern silhouettes. By supporting the only unit in the world that continues to practise the traditional kalamkari craft of using natural dyes, we move one step forward towards sustaining ancient crafts of the world.
Product length - 42" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring