Truly the epitome of slow fashion, this pebble white dress is the most versatile piece which can be paired easily to create several looks. It features a pleated bust with a tie-up at the neck and cloth loops that run along the sleeves giving it an edge. Made out of cotton mul, this dress has the softest texture and a free-flowing silhouette, pair The Audrey with our Vanilla Scrunchie to complete this comfortable look apt for running errands, a date night, brunches, well the possibilities are endless.
- Made in South India
- 100% Organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Naturally dyed
- The model is 5’ 7” and is wearing size S/M
The ethos of ILAMRA revolves around building a sustainable and ecologically conscious community in the fashion industry. To stay true to our values, we ensure that our products are ‘Proudly made in India’ and their raw materials are sourced locally; the soft cotton mul fabric used to make this dress is grown and spun in GOTS certified cotton farms in Tamil Nadu.
- XXS/XS - 35"
- S/M - 35"
- XL/XXL - 36"
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring