The Vanilla tent top is Free size and is made from organic unbleached cotton mul fabric that is ethically sourced.
This is an upcycled tent top made out of fabric scraps from our production. This is our attempt to minimise production waste while also giving these scraps (so soft and beautifully printed) a new lease of life.
This is a free size top available in two variants XXS - L (20.5 inches in length) and XL - XXL ( 21.5 inches in length) Bust measurements remain the same for both variants.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring