Inspired by youth and nostalgia, this dress takes you back to the best part of history, the swinging ‘60s when music was lit and clothes anti-fit. This asymmetrical white dress embodies free-spirited and liberated ideals of boho chic. Made out of 100% organic cotton mul this dress highlights the iconic drop waist with an asymmetrical hemline. The front is detailed by buttons along the length of the dress with relaxed sleeves and features a cutout in the back. Pair The Lana High and Low dress with our Kutch Scarf for that retro charm.
- Made in South India
- Naturally dyed
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Ethically made at every step
- The model's height is 5' 6" and is wearing size S
This fast-paced world of ever-changing trends has adversely impacted our ecosystem. As a sustainably conscious brand, ILAMRA constantly works to ensure that every piece is ethically sourced and sustainably made, all while defying the fast-fashion trends by being timeless. The cotton mul used to make this dress is sourced from GOTS certified cotton farms in Tamil Nadu and the production is done within a 5 km radius of our unit in Hyderabad.
Product Length - 32" at the shortest part on the front and 40" at the longest part on the back for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring