Inspired by folklore, pebble-strewn paths along colourful tulip farms and austere simplicity, this peasant dress is made out of the softest cotton mul in the most relaxing silhouette. Glass bead embroidery in lilac and red run along orange wave print cut-outs on the pockets. Crafted in 100% organic cotton, this dress is not just a comfortable but a sustainable option for long busy days. The Heidi Peasant dress pairs well with our Gypsy Scrunchie. Will be shipped out in 2 business days.
- Made in South India
- Ethically made at every step
- Created within a 350 km radius
- Free-flowing silhouette
- The model is 5’ 7” and is wearing size S
This fast-paced world of ever-changing trends has adversely impacted our ecosystem. As a sustainably conscious brand, ILAMRA constantly works to ensure that every piece is ethically sourced and sustainably made, all while defying the fast-fashion trends by being timeless. The cotton mul used to make this dress is sourced from GOTS certified cotton farms in Tamil Nadu and the production is done within a 5 km radius from our unit in Hyderabad.
Product Length - 46" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring