An unorthodox union of psychedelic wave print and traditional hand block printing define this sustainable version of an opulent tiered dress. The Tanqueray Dress is accented with fine scalloped thread embroidery found along the hems, neckline and shoulder straps. Made from soft cotton mul, the dress feels airy and the overlapping tiers provide movement and flow to this dress.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block kalamkari print
- Naturally dyed
- Olive green and dirty green on pebble white
- Model is 5' 7" and is wearing size S
As an Indian sustainable brand, ILAMRA puts its best foot forward in representing Indian textile craftwork globally by incorporating elements privy to Indian culture through modern silhouettes. By supporting the only unit in the world that continues to practise the traditional kalamkari craft of using natural dyes, we move one step forward towards sustaining ancient crafts of the world.
Product Length - 48" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring