The delicate design of flowers, leaves and tendrils printed in indigo meets a femme-fatale silhouette in this ensemble of crop top and pants. This fitted yet comfortable co-ord set includes a crop top with an elegant boat neckline and panelled geometric cutouts on either side. It is fabric lined and comes with button closure on the back. Pair this crop top with our Eden pants for a chic monochrome look or with our Cher pants to add that retro flair.
- Made in South India
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Naturally dyed
- Ethically made at every step
- Indigo and off-white
- The model is 5’ 6” and is wearing size XS
The intricate prints on our clothing are a part of the legacy of a sole third-generation kalamkari artist who uses natural dyes in the printing process. This floral print is reminiscent of lush hills and valleys which provide us with the raw materials needed to make this fabric. The cotton mul fabric is sourced from GOTS certified cotton farms in South India and the natural dye is made from leaves plucked from the indigo shrubs grown in the hamlets around Tindivanam, Tamil Nadu, where the practice of extracting indigo dyes has been carried out for centuries.
- XS - M - 14.5"
- L - XXL - 16”
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring