Inspired by the swinging sixties, hippies, androgynous fashion and rock concerts, made for the ones nostalgic of an era they’ve never seen. This full sleeve button-up shirt in a bold floral print of brown on an off-white background is made out of soft cotton mul. It is paired with relaxed-fit pants in a bold floral print of brown on an off-white background featuring front and back pockets,making this set an ideal choice for a long day at a concert, a beach party or even an after-party.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Naturally dyed
- Brown and off-white
- The model is 5’ 6” and is wearing size S
As an Indian sustainable brand, ILAMRA puts its best foot forward in representing Indian textile craftwork globally by incorporating elements privy to Indian culture through modern silhouettes. By supporting the only unit in the world that continues to practice the traditional kalamkari craft of using natural dyes, we move one step forward towards sustaining ancient crafts of the world.
Shirt Length: 24" for all sizes.
Pant Length: 38.5" for all sizes
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring