Inspired by the romance of Victorian England and floral wallpapers of a boudoir in a grand estate, this blouse is every bit nostalgic in spirit yet very modern in structure. The blouse features triangular breast patches attached to a pleated bodice made from a soft cotton mul and is characterized by a distinct floral print in lime green and madder red. Pair this blouse with our Cher Pants and you are ready to take meetings, run errands, and have quick lunch dates!
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Naturally dyed
- Lime green and madder red
- Model is 5’ 6” and is wearing size S
Slow fashion is a trans-continental movement bringing together individuals and enterprises that share a common goal of creating a sustainable and eco-friendly world. ILAMRA as a part of this global community represents the only Indian artisans in the world who continue to practice the art of Kalamkari using natural dyes, just the way it was done back in the day.
Product Length - 26" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring