Inspired by the rage of fit and flare dresses from the 1930s, The Rune Dress is its modern rendition with a relaxed silhouette in contemporary kalamkari boota print. This dress features an elegant overlapping V neck with a structured collar and a cloth tie-up to accentuate the waist above the voluminous pleated skirt. Made from organic cotton mul, the dress feels breezy, comfortable and offers a great deal of mobility. A perfect option for those stuck in the WFH rut and need an escape from sweats to something dressy yet comfortable. Pair The Rune Dress with our Espresso Scrunchie for a comfortable workday or with the Giza scarf for an exotic holiday.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Naturally dyed
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Structured collar
- Black and beige
- Model is 5’ 7” and is wearing size S
As an Indian sustainable brand, ILAMRA puts its best foot forward in representing Indian textile craftwork globally by incorporating elements privy to Indian culture through modern silhouettes. By supporting the only unit in the world that continues to practise the traditional kalamkari craft of using natural dyes, we move one step forward towards sustaining ancient crafts of the world.
Product Length - 44" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring