This effortlessly chic co-ord set features a blouse in an eclectic print detailed with pleats, fabric loops at the sleeves and a string tie-up neckline. Wide puffy sleeves and a convenient zipper at the back are added to make this blouse an attractive choice for any occasion. This blouse is paired with versatile and highly functional flared Cher pants for comfortable 2000s glamour vibes.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton
- Naturally dyed
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Indigo, off-white and hints of orange
- Model is 5’ 5” and is wearing size S
As an Indian sustainable brand, ILAMRA puts its best foot forward in representing Indian textile craftwork globally by incorporating elements privy to Indian culture through modern silhouettes. By supporting the only unit in the world that continues to practice the traditional kalamkari craft of using natural dyes, we move one step forward towards sustaining ancient crafts of the world.
Top length - 15" for all sizes.
Pants length - 41" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring