Our best-selling pink peppercorn motif meets our sweet Chambakya print in mustard and together they create this beautiful, flowy dress. The highlight of the dress is that one size fits all.
What’s the vibe of the outfit: Comfortable, easy and cheerful
When and Where can you wear it: Wear it to the beach, a lunch date or a day out
Styling Tip 101: Natural hair, nude face, quirky sandals, a smile and you’re ready to make heads turn
As unique as You
"Perfection is an illusion.
We believe the imperfections in print positioning and colour are as idiosyncratic as the imperfections each one of you possess, which makes every piece of clothing you purchase as unique as you."
All our fabrics are hand block printed with natural dyes. A fabric of length 3 metres (typically equal to one dress) is meticulously worked upon by a team of workers for an entire day, just for you.
No two fabric swatches even from the same batch look alike. The print positioning gives you a tiny glimpse of the mind of the craftsman behind it. The colour of the print is remarkable as it encompasses the mood and flow of the river.
- The model is 5’ 5” and is wearing size S
- Dress length - 31 inches for all sizes.
100% Fine Cotton Mul
Mustard Yellow, off-white, blush pink and hints of green
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, hence contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- A hand wash with cold water is preferred.
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding.
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers.
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wring.