A simple straight-cut dress featuring an eccentric pattern of waves akin to the alpha waves of a relaxed and happy mind. This dress comes with spaghetti straps on a straight neckline and slits on either side and the hem of this dress is detailed with intricate fringes. This psychedelic print comes in bright shades of pink and orange hand block printed on soft cotton mul fabric. The comfort of the fabric paired with this eccentric pattern makes this dress a perfect choice for a weekend retreat of relaxation and self-care. Complete this resort look with our Santra Scrunchie.
- Made in South India
- 100% Organic Cotton mul
- Naturally dyed
- Orange and pink
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- The model is 5' 7" and is wearing size S
In this dynamic world dominated by fast-fashion retailers, ILAMRA takes a step back to connect with nature’s rhythms and timeless fashion by incorporating ancient and indigenous techniques of fabric printing. The synergy of age-old artistry with contemporary designs is one of our efforts to revive local crafts and empower the artisans behind the process. Currently, we work with the only unit in the world that continues to practice the art of Kalamkari hand block printing using natural dyes.
Product Length - 47" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring