Our nutmeg print comes in a deep brown arid-seed and a madder red diagonal line to add symmetry and effect to the overall print.
Nutmeg also is known as ‘Jajikya’, is a spice that grows in the Parambu of every household in Kerala. The spice is very successful in helping loyal old men and women of Kerala make a living by just picking up fallen nutmegs from their garden, separating the arid and seed, drying and selling them off in the markets. Such is the royalty of the nutmeg.
Bright red beads in the palloo make the sari come alive and a rustic gold gota patti adds to the royalty of the saree.
- Saree length - 5.5 m
The fabric used is an unbleached organic cotton that has been pre-washed during the print process. The dyes used are 100% natural, organic, non-toxic, skin and earth-friendly.
Brownish green base with a madder red border and beige motifs.
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, hence contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- A hand wash with cold water is preferred.
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding.
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers.
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wring.