The Sepia pants come in a stunning hand-block print, made with natural dyes for a unique sustainable finish. These relaxed pants feature a waistband and button fastening for added comfort.
The print features a warm sepia tone, evoking a sense of nostalgia and adding a touch of vintage charm to your outfit. Whether dressed up or dressed down, Sepia is sure to be a go-to in your wardrobe.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Indigo, yellow and brown
- The Model is 5’ 6” and is wearing size S
Product length: 38.5" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring