Fine pebble white mul naturally dyed in chirpy hues of pink and red, adorned with scallop-edged work through the length of the saree.
As unique as You
"Perfection is an illusion.
We believe the imperfections in print positioning and colour are as idiosyncratic as the imperfections each one of you possess, which makes every piece of clothing you purchase as unique as you."
All our fabrics are hand block printed with natural dyes, by the only unit in India preserving and practising the authentic process of the Kalamkari craft.
No two fabric swatches, even from the same batch, look alike. The print positioning gives you a tiny glimpse of the mind of the craftsman behind it. The colour of the print is remarkable as it encompasses the mood and flow of the river.
Fine cotton mul
Blush pink, madder red and off-white
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring