A fusion of bold geometric design with delicate floral print in this slip dress is our interpretation of cosmopolitan fashion. This uber-chic dress features a floral kalamkari design in yellow and black hand block printed on 100% organic cotton mul fabric. The bodice of the dress is characterized by embroidered concentric triangles in yellow and black. The dress also features an ancient greek key pattern in black at the hemline.
- Made in India
- Naturally dyed
- 100% organic cotton
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Canary yellow, off-white and black
- Model is 5' 6" and is wearing size S
As an Indian sustainable brand, ILAMRA puts its best foot forward in representing Indian textile craftwork globally by incorporating elements privy to Indian culture through modern silhouettes. By supporting the only unit in the world that continues to practice the traditional kalamkari craft of using natural dyes, we move one step forward towards sustaining ancient crafts of the world.
Product Length - 35" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring