This crop top comes with noodle straps and a V-slit at the sides of the hem. Naturally dyed in subtle shades of pink, this top is a perfect addition to your sustainable summer wardrobe.
This crop top is upcycled from organic cotton scraps from our production and is handmade in India.
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring