One of our first prints for this collection, the Chambakya is inspired by the rose apple that is popular across the Kerala state in India. Delicately detailed with tendrils, leaves and veins this beautiful print comes alive in a beautiful pink that is reminiscent of the Indian rose, Gulab. Adding to its already vintage charm, the palloo of the saree comes replete with consecutive layers of intricately made lace.
- Saree length - 5.5 m
The fabric used is an unbleached organic cotton that has been pre-washed during the print process. The dyes used are 100% natural, organic, non-toxic, skin and earth-friendly.
Gulab pink with black and red detailing on a pebble white canvas.
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, hence contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- A hand wash with cold water is preferred.
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding.
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers.
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wring.