Coral Pink crop top with noodle straps and V-slit at the hem in our crowd-pleaser chambakya print. Made from soft organic cotton this crop top is comfortable and can be easily layered on cold days.
This is an upcycled crop top made out of fabric scraps from our production. Thus, giving these beautiful fabric scraps a new lease on life while also minimising waste.
A thoughtful gift for you (well yes, sometimes you need pampering too!) and your loved ones
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Coral Pink with blush pink, beige and black detailing.
- XS-M - 17"
- L - XL - 19"
- XXL - 20"
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring