Known as the ‘King of Spices’, pepper is the most produced and exported spice in Kerala. Back during the colonising days, Arab traders exported pepper from Kerala to Europe.
Our pepper print with tender green leaves and fresh pink peppercorns is an inspiration from the lush green ‘Parambu’ surrounding every Kerala household and the mouth-watering whiffs of Milagu Meen wafting from a typical Kerala kitchen on a hot sultry day.
Our peppercorn chevron saree is perfect for a celebration with its burst of fresh colours and stripes of silver gota Patti work all through the drape.
- Saree length - 5.5 m
The fabric used is unbleached organic cotton that has been pre-washed during the print process. The dyes used are 100% natural, organic, non-toxic, and skin and earth-friendly.
Pebble white base with orange, pink, lime green and dirty green motifs.
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, hence contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- A hand wash with cold water is preferred.
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding.
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers.
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wring.