The Peppercorn tent top features a serene print depicting peppercorn stalks in the shades of pink and green at the bust and a pretty pink floral print at the base. This tent top is made with organic cotton mul and hand block printed with natural dyes.
This is an upcycled tent top made out of fabric scraps from our production. This is our attempt to minimise production waste while also giving these scraps (so soft and beautifully printed) a new lease of life.
This is a free size top available in two variants XXS - L (20.5 inches in length) and XL - XXL ( 21.5 inches in length) Bust measurements remain the same for both variants.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Pink, green and off-white.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring