Fine, pebble white cotton lovingly adorned with pink bootas all through the drape and a subtle olive green border in a traditional kalamkari motif form this lovely saree. Silver gota patti work on the borders and the palloo add a touch of elegance.
- Saree length - 5.5 m
The fabric used is an unbleached organic cotton that has been pre-washed during the print process. The dyes used are 100% natural, organic, non-toxic, skin and earth-friendly.
Pebble white base with an olive green border and silver detailing.
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, hence contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- A hand wash with cold water is preferred.
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding.
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers.
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wring.