As the name suggests, this saree is a constitution of the convention, spice and feminity. The deep madder bootas and border on the saree enhance the Myrobalam treated beige fabric to the maximum.
This saree though simple is in every way the quintessential fit for a bold progressive woman of the 21st century who values her traditions to its roots.
- Saree length - 5.5 m
The fabric used is an unbleached organic cotton that has been pre-washed during the print process. The dyes used are 100% natural, organic, non-toxic, skin and earth-friendly.
Indian madder red on a beige base.
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, hence contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- A hand wash with cold water is preferred.
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding.
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers.
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wring.