This crop top with noodle straps and V side slits at the hem features a traditional lotus print in beige on a calm coral background. A perfect choice for an Indie music junkie, pair it with a warm jacket for a fun night concert.
This is an upcycled crop top made out of fabric scraps from our production. This is our attempt to minimise production waste while also giving these scraps (so soft and beautifully printed) a new lease of life.
A thoughtful gift for you (well yes, sometimes you need pampering too!) and your loved ones.
Note: To save you from the unnecessary hassle due to size concerns, we ensure that every piece made at ILAMRA comes with a generous 3-4 inch margin, which can be easily opened up and make your garment considerably bigger.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Pink and Beige
- XS-M - 17"
- L - XL - 19"
- XXL - 20"
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring