Our Jolie print returns in a structured silhouette to serve some smart-casual-but-make-it-Indie-look. This vest is made from organically grown cotton and features a floral print in black on a beige myrobalan fabric. This piece comes with a sharp v-neck and button-down fastening along the placket.
The Jolie pants reiterate the ideals of minimal maximalism by breaking notions of sustainable wear being plain and monotonous. These pants are great essentials towards building a sustainable closet without comprising on eccentricity.
The pants are highly functional, featuring a zipper and button fastening with generous pockets. They pose a relaxed fit which is easy to style.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Black and Beige
- The model is 5’ 6” and is wearing size S
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring