The sartorial hit of the 2000s makes a comeback in this honeycomb print. This simple yet chic halter neck dress features a straight-cut silhouette and slits on either side. The dress is made out of soft cotton mul, rendering it breezy and comfortable, and is characterized by an illusionary honeycomb pattern in brown and off-white.
- Made in South India
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Naturally dyed
- Created within a 350 km radius
- Brown and off-white
- Model is 5' 6" and is wearing size S
ILAMRA intends to initiate conversations on sustainable fashion and promote an ecologically conscious lifestyle by presenting au courant styles using conscious and sustainable practices. We believe sustainability is not limited to the environment but includes the welfare of numerous artisans, farmers, embroiderers, and tailors whose meticulous effort reflects in our clothing. By strictly sourcing locally, we wish to impact, encourage and empower them, in our own little ways.
Product Length - 40"- 43", Length varies depending on how the strap is tied.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring