Our 'Foam of the Sea' saree is an ideal representation of tranquil blue waters meeting a puffy white sky. Printed with naturally obtained indigo dye, it comes with a panelled organza palloo and a meticulously done pleated organza detailing through the entire edging of the saree.
- Saree length - 5.5 m
The fabric used is unbleached organic cotton that has been pre-washed during the print process. The dyes used are 100% natural, organic, non-toxic, and skin and earth-friendly.
Indigo dye and white organza
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, hence contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- A hand wash with cold water is preferred.
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding.
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers.
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wring.