Our button-down shirt comes with subtle fringe detailing at the hem, bust pockets and buttons. The print of the shirt is an indigenous Kalamkari motif of pomegranates and flowers, delicately hand block printed with Indigo pigment on unbleached organic cotton.
What’s the vibe of the outfit: Simple, minimal and youthful
When and Where can you wear it: Wear it for a meeting or to run errands in panache
Styling Tip 101: Natural hair, dark lip shade and our Ariana mini scrunchie
As unique as You
"Perfection is an illusion.
We believe the imperfections in print positioning and colour are as idiosyncratic as the imperfections each one of you possess, which makes every piece of clothing you purchase as unique as you."
All our fabrics are hand block printed with natural dyes. A fabric of length 3 metres (typically equal to one dress) is meticulously worked upon by a team of workers for an entire day, just for you.
No two fabric swatches even from the same batch look alike. The print positioning gives you a tiny glimpse of the mind of the craftsman behind it. The colour of the print is remarkable as it encompasses the mood and flow of the river.
Note: To save you from the unnecessary hassle due to size concerns, we ensure that every piece made at ILAMRA comes with a generous 3-4 inch margin, which can be easily opened up and make your garment considerably bigger.
- The model is 5’ 5” and is wearing size S
- Shirt length - 24 inches for sizes XS - M, 25 inches for sizes L - XL and 26 inches for size XXL.
100% Organic Cotton
Off-White and Indigo
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, hence contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- A hand wash with cold water is preferred.
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding.
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers.
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wring.