Fine organic cotton dipped in a paste of Myrobalan- nut from a deciduous tree that grows in the foothills of the Himalayas and other parts of India gives this saree a texture and colour possessed by fabrics prepared in the traditional Kalamkari technique.
This saree comes with traditional Kalamkari motifs, modified and redesigned over the years by master craftsmen. To accentuate the already brilliant browns and pinks of the saree, we have added glass bead and gota detailing on the palloo and pleats of the saree.
- Saree length - 5.5 m
The fabric used is an unbleached organic cotton that has been pre-washed during the print process. The dyes used are 100% natural, organic, non-toxic, skin and earth-friendly.
Beige base with indigo and red motifs.
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, hence contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- A hand wash with cold water is preferred.
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding.
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers.
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wring.