These pants are adorned with a Kalamkari interpretation of Daphne flowers which are synonymous with faith and immortality in Roman mythology.
The naturally dyed bottoms come cropped, have slits on either side and are well-equipped with accommodating pockets. You can also spot intricate silk thread embroidery in red which imitates the concentrated crimson pigment found at the core of the flowers.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Off-white and Grey
- Model is 5’ 8” and is wearing size M
Product length: 36" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring