Daphne co-ord set is an ode to our relationship with nature. The print that adorns this set is inspired by winter Daphne flowers, which in Roman mythology symbolise faith and immortality.
This naturally dyed set features a full-sleeved top with ruched detailing at the hem and comes with a relaxed collar. You can also spot intricate silk thread embroidery in red which imitates the concentrated crimson pigment found at the core of the flowers.
The bottom comes cropped, has slits on either side and is well-equipped with accommodating pockets.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Off-white and Grey
- The Model is 5’ 8” and is wearing a size M
Product length: 26.5" in the front and 32" at the back for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring