The Classic paisley halter top brings together the fun silhouettes from the early noughts and timeless paisley print with details in deep indigo, madder red and rosy pink. This halter top comes with an adjustable neck tie and side zipper to ensure comfort and perfect fit.
This is an upcycled halter top made out of fabric scraps from our production. This is our attempt to minimise production waste while also giving these scraps (so soft and beautifully printed) a new lease of life.
A thoughtful gift for you (well yes, sometimes you need pampering too!) and your loved ones
Note: To save you from the unnecessary hassle due to size concerns, we ensure that every piece made at ILAMRA comes with a generous 3-4 inch margin, which can be easily opened up and make your garment considerably bigger.
- Product Length
XS-S - 13.5"
M - 14"
L-XXL - 15"
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Beige with hints of indigo, madder red and blush pink
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring