The intricacy of this renowned paisley print reflects its journey from ancient Iran to medieval India and finally to the Scottish town of Paisley from where it gets its name. The Paisley print transcends the barriers of time, race, culture and faith by assimilating elements from diverse cultures and regions in due course, thus making it truly global. The Classic Paisley cut-out dress features this timeless print on a soft cotton mul fabric detailed with a ruched bodice and spaghetti straps. Adding allure to this dress is its enticing cut-out in the front and a criss-cross tie-up at the back. The combination of comfort and seduction makes this piece a date night necessity.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block kalamkari print
- Naturally dyed
- Beige with hints of indigo, madder red and blush pink
- Model is 5’ 7” and is wearing size S
As an Indian sustainable brand, ILAMRA puts its best foot forward in representing Indian textile craftwork globally by incorporating elements privy to Indian culture through modern silhouettes. By supporting the only unit in the world that continues to practise the traditional kalamkari craft of using natural dyes, we move one step forward towards sustaining ancient crafts of the world.
Product Length - 45" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring