Blue very wavy halter top with an adjustable neck tie and side zipper captures the essence of erratic waves and surfer babes who rule them. This funky print is characterised by alternating waves in Indigo and White.
This is an upcycled halter top made out of fabric scraps from our production. This is our attempt to minimise production waste while also giving these scraps (so soft and beautifully printed) a new lease of life.
A thoughtful gift for you (well yes, sometimes you need pampering too!) and your loved ones.
- Product Length
XS-S - 13.5"
M - 14"
L-XXL - 15"
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Indigo and White
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring