The little black dress reimagined to include elements of boho chic in a comfortable flowy silhouette which makes this a perfect fit for a long day at a music festival or even a late-night date. This knee-length dress features lotus print in beige on a soft cotton mul fabric detailed with a pleated bust, cloth loops along the arms and loop tie-up at the neck allowing you to change the neckline as you wish and finally, giant puffy sleeves that give it the dramatic flair it deserves. Pair The Jolie dress with our Karakum Scarf and you are Coachella ready.
- Made in South India
- Naturally dyed
- Created within a 350 km radius
- Hand block printed Kalamkari
- Black and Beige
- Model is 5' 6" and wearing size S/M
Made in the only Kalamkari unit in the world that continues to practise the age-old technique of natural dyeing. At ILAMRA, we take pride in being a sustainably conscious brand and ensure that our fabrics and dyes are sourced in the most ecologically conscious way. The black dye used in this dress is made using iron scraps, water and jaggery which are fermented over a couple of days in a pot.
- XXS/XS - 35"
- S/M - 35"
- L/XXL - 36"
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring