Sampangi Top is a perfect medley of ancient Indian motifs and billowy Victorian sleeves. This top is made with supremely breathable organic cotton fabric and showcases Kalamkari motifs which are hand-block printed using natural dyes by our folks in Pedana, Andhra Pradesh.
The sleeves of this blouse come with a printed border in yellow. Tassels with ceramic beads and cowrie shells add character to the top.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Off-white and yellow.
- The model is 5’ 6” and is wearing size S
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring