A symbol of Deccan Prestige from the Medieval ages, the Pineapple motif symbolises wealth, exuberance and abundance and is known to have adorned many major monuments of Southern India. Our Piña colada shirt features an intricate Kalamkari rendition of the Pine apple motif in the hues of yellow, red and green on a warm mustard background.
The short-sleeved style is finished with a structured collar and dark wooden buttons that add a stylish touch to the Piña colada shirt.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Mustard, yellow, red and green
Product length: 28.5" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring