The intersection of structure and frivolity is evident in this hybrid dress characterized by a draped panel on one side. This dress features an elegant yet very comfortable chemise silhouette with a contrasting sheer side-drape, all made from soft cotton mul fabric in madder red with new-age kalamkari motifs in beige. Complete the outfit with our retro Las Ketchup Scrunchie.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block kalamkari print
- Naturally dyed
- Madder red and beige
- Model is 5’ 7” and is wearing size S
In this dynamic world dominated by fast-fashion retailers, ILAMRA takes a step back to connect with nature’s rhythms and timeless fashion by incorporating ancient and indigenous techniques of fabric printing. The synergy of age-old artistry with contemporary designs is one of our efforts to revive local crafts and empower the artisans behind the process. Currently, we work with the only unit in the world that continues to practice the art of Kalamkari hand block printing using natural dyes.
Product length: 34" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring