Sepia Shirt features a very intricate print inspired by Flora native to South India. The print comes to life in shades of Indigo, yellow and brown. This cotton shirt guarantees you the main character energy and vibes well with romantic settings, think cosy date nights or salsa dancing for two.
The full-sleeved style is finished with a structured collar and dark wooden button along the placket and cuffs. Will be shipped out in 2 business days.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Indigo, yellow and brown
Product length: 29" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring