Rune shirt is characterised by a cosmopolitan mix of motifs reminiscent of runes cast by soothsayers that are bordered with a kalamkari interpretation of the magnificent Sun and ultimately all brought together in Indian yellow, a colour synonymous with joy and prosperity.
Rune shirt features a bold structured collar and button-down fastening across its length.
- Made in South India
- 100% organic cotton mul
- Hand block printed
- Naturally dyed
- Off-white and Yellow
Product length: 27.5" for all sizes.
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- Hand wash with cold water is preferred
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash
- Do not wring