The Chambakya is inspired by the rose apple that is popular across the Kerala state in India. Delicately detailed with tendrils, leaves and veins this beautiful print comes alive in a beautiful pink that is reminiscent of the Indian rose, Gulab. Adding to its already vintage charm, the pallu of the saree comes replete with consecutive layers of intricately made lace.
- Saree length - 5.5 m
The fabric used is unbleached organic cotton that has been pre-washed during the print process. The dyes used are 100% natural, organic, non-toxic, skin and earth-friendly.
Gulab pink with black and red detailing on a pebble white canvas.
- Care Instructions
‘With a little care, our clothing can last a long long time, hence contributing to a more sustainable fashion chain.’
- A hand wash with cold water is preferred.
- Wash separately to avoid staining in case of colour bleeding.
- A little amount of very mild detergent is sufficient. Avoid using stain removers.
- Steam or hot iron press can be used on the reverse side.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to avoid colour fading.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not wring.